Bosch B9512G IP Control Panel, 32 Areas, 599 Points
Also known as: BOS-B9512G
The B9512G Control Panel and the B8512G Control Panel are the new premier commercial control panels from Bosch. B9512G control panels integrate intrusion, fire, and access control providing one simple user interface for all systems. With the ability to adapt to large and small applications, the B9512G provides up to 599 individually identified points that can be split into 32 areas.
The control panel can communicate through its built-in Ethernet port (not applicable to E control panels), or through compatible plug-in modules that can send events over the public switched telephone network (PSTN) or over cellular network communications. For users, programmable keypad shortcuts, situation sensitive on-screen help, and a bilingual user interface make system operation simple and easy.
- Fully integrated intrusion, fire, and access control allows users to interface with one system instead of three
- Provides up to 599 points using a combination of hardwired or wireless devices for installation flexibility, and up to 32 areas and 32 doors for up to 2,000 users
- On-board Ethernet port for Conettix IP alarm communication and remote programming, compatible with modern IP networks including IPv6/IPv4, Auto-IP, and Universal Plug and Play
- Installer-friendly features for simple installation and communications, including plug-in PSTN and cellular communication modules
- Remote Security Control app which allows users to control their security systems - and view system cameras - remotely from mobile devices such as phones and tablets