Viking E30EWP Handsfree Speaker Phone with Dialer with Enhanced Weather Protection
Also known as: VK-E30EWP
The E-30 handsfree phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication and can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station.
The E-30 features non-volatile memory, a built in dialer, and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when the call is completed.
The E-30 can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered.
The E-30-EWP shares all of the features of the E-30 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming. For more information, see DOD# 859.
- Vandal Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, speaker/ mic screen, heavy duty metal keypad and Call button and hex drive mounting screws
- Weather Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel faceplate, screws and and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Weather resistant powder paint on optional VE-5x5 (DOD# 424).
- Telephone line powered
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Programmable to dial up to 5 numbers on busy or ring no answer
- Red off-hook LED indicator
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Advanced call progress detection: disconnects on busy signal, return to dial tone, CPC, reorder tone, maximum call time out and programmable silence time out
- Selectable auto-answer feature for monitoring
- Extended temperature range (-15F to 130F)
- Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box
- Optional VE-5x5 surface mount back box (DOD# 424)
- Designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)