Viking E10AEWP Speaker Phone with Enhanced Weather Protection
Also known as: VK-E10AEWP
The E10AEWP is a telephone line powered entry phone designed to provide two-way handsfree communication. When the Call button is pressed, the E10AEWP will come off-hook and will remain off-hook until a CPC signal is detected, the programmed timeout has elapsed, a busy signal is detected, or the call goes silent, making the unit automatically disconnect.
The E-10AEWP can be connected directly to a C.O. line or analog PABX/KSU station when programmed as a ringdown circuit, or used with a Viking Dialer. If a line or station is not available, Vikings DLE-200B ring down circuit can be used. One to four E-10AEWP speaker phones can share an existing phone line in a house or small business when used with a Viking C-200, C-250 or C-2000B Entry Phone Controller.
The E-10AEWP shares all of the features of the E-10A in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming. For more information, see DOD# 859.
- Alternate action call button to place or cancel a call
- Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Telephone line powered
- Weather resistant features: mylar speaker, gaskets, internally sealed push button switch, UV stable exterior, enamel coated PCB
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
- Programmable maximum call length
- Selectable auto-answer feature allows remote monitoring
- Two way handsfree communication
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Vandal resistant, black powder painted, aluminum face plate with heavy duty 316 stainless steel call button and mounting gasket
- Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box part # 259576
- Surface mount with optional VE-5x5 (DOD# 424)