System Sensor 5624 194 Degree Fixed Temp, Dual-Circuit Heat DetectorThe SYSTEM-SENSOR-5624 is a 194 degreesF Fixed Temp, Dual-Circuit Mechanical Heat Detector that offers a low-cost means for property protection against fire while also working for non-life-safety installations where smoke detectors are inappropriate.
The 5624 also provides a post-activation indicator in the form of a collector.When the detector is activated, the collector drops from the unit, making it easy to identify the unit in alarm.
- Dual-circuit model
- Fixed-temp 194 degreesF rating
- Easy-to-use terminal screws
- A broad range of back box mounting options: Single gang, 3.5? and 4? Octagonal, 4? square with square to round plaster ring
- Reversible mounting bracket
- Operating Voltage/Contact Ratings (Resistive): 6 - 125 VAC / 3A, 6 - 28 VDC / 1A, 125 VDC / 0.3A, 250 VDC / 0.1A
- Maximum Installation Temperature: 150 degreesF (65.6 degreesC)
- Alarm Temperature: Models: 194 degreesF (90 degreesC)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Input Terminals: 14 - 22 AWG
- Back Box Mounting: 31?2? octagonal, 4? octagonal, Single gang, 4? square with a square to round plaster ring
- Dimensions with mounting bracket: Diameter: 4.57" (11.6 cm), Height: 1.69" (4.3 cm)
- Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)