System Sensor 5602 Heat Detector, 194F Fixed Temp/Rate-of-Rise, Single-Circuit
Also known as: BK-5602
The System Sensor 5602 is a 194 degreesF Fixed Temp/Rate-of-Rise, Single-Circuit Mechanical Heat Detector.
System Sensor's 5600 series mechanical heat detectors offer a low-cost means for property protection against fire and for non-life-safety installations where smoke detectors are inappropriate.
The 5600 series offers a full-line of configurations to accommodate a broad range of applications. Both single- and dual-circuit models are available for low- and high-temperature ratings with either fixed temperature or combination fixed temperature/rate-of-rise (ROR) activation. The ROR element of the fixed/ROR models is restorable to accommodate field-testing.
To satisfy a variety of installation needs, the 5600 series easily mounts to single-gang and octagonal back boxes. And these models accommodate four-square back boxes, when used with a square to round plaster ring. The reversible mounting bracket permits both flush- and surface-mount back box installations.
The 5600 series provides clear markings on the exterior of the unit to ensure that the proper detector is being used. Alphanumeric characters identify the activation method, as well as the temperature rating, in Fahrenheit and Celsius degrees. Fixed temperature models are identified FX, while combination fixed/rate-of-rise units are marked FX/ROR. The 5600 series also provides a post-activation indicator in the form of a collector. When the detector is activated, the collector drops from the unit, making it easy to identify the unit in alarm.
- Single circuit
- Fixed temperature/rate-of-rise at 194F
- Easy-to-use terminal screws
- Single-gang, 3.5" and 4" octagonal or 4" square with square to round plaster ring back box mounting options
- Reversible mounting bracket
- Maximum Installation Temperature: 65.6C
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95 percent, non-condensing
- Dimensions with mounting bracket: Diameter: 4.57" (11.6cm), Height: 1.69" (4.3cm)
- Alarm Temperature: 194F (90C)
- Weight: 6oz. (170g)
- Rate of Rise Threshold: 15F (8.3C) rise per minute
- Mounting: 3.5" or 4" octagonal back box, single-gang back box, 4" square back box with a square to round plaster ring
- Operational Voltage/Contact Ratings: 6-125VAC/3A, 6-28VDC/1A, 125VDC/0.3A/250VDC/0.1A
- Input Terminals: 14-22 AWG
For more information about the System Sensor 5602, please contact us.