This versatile distributor allows for quick changes to cabling infrastructure!
Distributes broadband RF video to eight RF receivers over Cat5 cable.? Supports CATV, broadband internet, and digital cable. Includes gain amplification, port buffering, and bi-directional transmission capability.? RF amplifier avoids insertion loss by enhancing low-power signals. Commonly used in homes, apartments, condominiums, hotels, offices, schools, and hospitals.
Muxlab 500300 CATV Distribution Hub (110V, 8 Ports)
Also known as: 5M-500300
The MUXLAB-500300 is an 8-port CATV Hub that distributes terrestrial broadband RF video signal to multiple RF receivers over Cat5 cable.
The hub is compatible with the passive CATV balun (500302) and other RF video equipment. The built-in RF amplifier and 900 MHz bandwidth ensure optimal performance in a neat, compact design.
The 500300 is great for use in residences, apartments, condominiums, hotels, offices, schools, hospitals, and trading floors.
- 900 MHz bandwidth
- Built-in RF amplifier
- Bi-directional transmission
- Works with other standard RF video equipment
- Compact design
- Centralised cabling for greater control
- Cost savings - eliminate costly coaxial cable
- Quicker moves, adds and changes
- Neater wiring
- Environment: Broadband CATV, VHF, FM, broadband Internet, digital cable. Does not support satelite RF
- Devices: Set-top tuners, RF splitters, RF amplifiers, modulators, combiners, re-processors,
- cable modems
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 40C. Storage:-10 to 70C. Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- Enclosure: Black anodized aluminium
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 years