Honeywell Video HRHT4084 4MP Hybrid DVR, 8-Channel, 4TB, 2 SATA
Also known as: HCS-HRHT4084
The Honeywell Video HRHT4084 is an 8 channel 4MP hybrid HQA/CVBS/IP DVR with a 4 TB storage capacity and 2 SATA hard drives.
Supercharge your analog security system with Honeywells HQA (High Quality Analog) technology for High Definition 4 MP images over your existing coax infrastructure. Our newest HQA DVRs use an over-coaxial cable analog HD video transmission standard to allow long-distance HD transmission at a lower cost. The Performance Series HQA Hybrid 4 MP DVRs are the economic alternative for achieving HD video surveillance while retaining your existing BNC cables and cameras.
- 4 TB storage capacity
- High decoding capability for full HD viewing and recording.
- View up to 16 channels simultaneously on your monitor with 4 MP full frame rate preview.
- Record all channels @ 4 MP full frame rate.
- H.264 dual-stream video compression.
- Each channel supports HQA/analog video input; up to 8 additional channels support IP video input.
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA video output.
- The Quick wizard and plug-and-play (like traditional DVRs and analog cameras) make setup fast and easy.
- Physical installation within minutes with the help of a comprehensive and easy-to-understand quick installation guide.
- Store videos and snapshots to external storage such as the clients PC, through the Internet.
- Store videos and snapshots to an external network storage server such as an FTP site.
- Store videos and snapshots to a USB storage device.
- Monitor from anywhere using the mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
- All channels support synchronous playback and smart search (search for video that was recorded because motion was detected in a selected area).
- Configurable motion detection and camera tamper detection settings, including configurable event notifications, such as automatic emails (with attached video or snapshot) and automatic alerts (such as buzzers).
- Remote configuration and firmware updating through Honeywell Viewer web client and the Honeywell Config tool. Password-protected access to the cameras and DVRs video and network setup.
- Bidirectional communication for the DVR.
- The Performance Series HQA Hybrid 4MP DVRs HQA technology makes these DVRs perfect for installations where you want HD-quality video while still using your existing coax infrastructure.
- These HQA DVRs also deliver higher quality video than current 960H analog systems, but at a similar cost.