Honeywell Video H4W1F1 equIP Series Wide Dynamic 720p True Day/Night H.264 Rugged Indoor/Outdoor Minidome IP Camera, NTSC
Honeywells latest addition to the equIP Series of IP-based products, the H4W1F is a high definition, Wide Dynamic, True Day/Night rugged indoor/outdoor fixed minidome network camera. This ultra compact and vandal-resistant camera provides extremely crisp images at minimal bandwidth. The H4W1F provides 720p resolution at full frame rate. Progressive scan technology and 2D edge enhancement provide outstanding clarity and definition. Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) results in significant storage savings without sacrificing image quality in low light. The 1/3" progressive scan CMOS sensor offers the latest in digital video surveillance technology with accurate color rendition through a wide variety of lighting conditions. The H4W1F also supports the ONVIF Profile S specification for interoperability between network video products.
The H4W1F integrates a camera and lens in an ultra compact, single piece, tamper-proof unit for fast and easy installation in any application. The camera is designed to be surface mounted. Wall and pendant mount kits are also available.
In addition to the low-light color performance, the camera will automatically switch to black and white. In this mode, lighting can be complemented with infrared for discreet/covert low-light surveillance with exceptional monochrome images. In high contrast lighting conditions, the H4W1F delivers higher quality images and significantly better dynamic range (>100 dB) than conventional IP cameras. Designed for environments with difficult lighting, the H4W1F camera offers a unique solution to capture the whole picture regardless of lighting condition or application.
A 3D axis gimbal capable of 360 of pan, 180 of tilt and 360 of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The varifocal auto iris (VFAI) lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera. This can also be performed from most NVR setup utilities.
The H4W1F supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 30 frames per second (25 fps for PAL systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264. The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. The H4W1F features analog video out for aiming and focusing during setup.
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 V AC.
The H4W1F is perfect for installations where excellent picture clarity at minimal bandwidth is required. At three times the resolution of standard analog cameras, yet with similar bandwidth requirements, the H4W1F can be retrofitted on many existing NVR installations without requiring additional storage. Its discreet, vandal-resistant, outdoor design provides maximum protection against dust, dirt and water and provides optimum performance for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- NTSC video standard
- Outstanding image quality, 720p (1280 720) resolution
- 30 fps progressive scan
- True Day/Night, 3.3-12 mm VFAI lens with mechanical IR cut filter
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB
- Camera tamper detection
- Video motion detection
- NTP time synchronization support
- Wall and pendant mount kits available
- ONVIF Profile S support
- Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
- Remote firmware update
- Supports both dynamic and static IP addresses
- Date/time stamp embedded into video stream
- Multiple browser support
- Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
- Embedded web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
- Choice of 24 V AC or PoE IEEE 802.3af power inputs
- Supports input and output alarm contacts
- Supports bidirectional audio
- Rugged polycarbonate dome
- IP66, IK10
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Scanning System: Progressive scan
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Number of Pixels (HV): 1280 720
- Minimum Illumination: 0.14 lux color/0.1 lux BW @ 50 IRE, F1.6
- Video Output (AUX): 1.0 Vp-p @ 75 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB or more (AGC off)
- Auto Gain Control: Off/On, selectable (20-40 dB)
- Automatic Electronic Shutter: 1/30-1/87,000 sec (NTSC and PAL)
- Lens Type: True Day/Night (TDN), 3.3-12 mm Varifocal Auto Iris, F1.6
- Angle of View (Wide Tele): Horizontal 104.9 26.8, Vertical 52.5 15.1
- White Balance: Auto, Manual, WBC Push
- Audio/Two-Way: Line in/out
- Input Voltage: 24 V AC, PoE IEEE 802.3af
- Input Range: 17-28 V AC
- Surge Suppression: 1.5 kW transient
- Power Consumption: 5.0 W (max) 24 V AC PoE: PD Type 1, Class 2
- Dimensions (W H): 6.1" x 4.6" (156.0 mm x 117.5 mm)
- Weight: 2.86 lb (1.3 kg) camera only
- Construction Housing: Die cast Aluminum, Finish: Light Gray Powder Coat, Dome: Polycarbonate
- Connector: Video Output (AUX): 2-pin Molex connector, Power Input: Removable screw block, Network: RJ45 connector, Alarm I/O: Removable screw block, Audio In: Removable screw block, Audio Out: Removable screw block
- Temperature: Operating: -13F to 131F (-25C to 55C), Storage: -40F to 158F (-40C to 70C)
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 100% (condensing)
- Rating: IP66, IK10
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Honeywell Video H4W1F1, please contact us.