Fire-Lite CP355 Addressable Ionization Detector, B210LP Base
Also known as: FL-CP355
The Fire-Lite CP355 is an addressable, low-profile, plug-in ionization detector uses a state-of-the-art ionization sensing chamber to provide open-area protection and is used exclusively with Fire-Lites addressable Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
The CP355 is used to sense products of combustion and report the measured level of such products to the fire alarm control panel. Since the unit is addressable, it will help emergency personnel quickly locate a fire during its early stages, potentially saving precious rescue time while also reducing property damage. Two LEDs on each sensor light to provide a local, visible sensor indication.
- Unique single-source, dual-chamber design to respond quickly and dependably to a broad range of fires
- Integral communications and built-in type identification
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature - Withstands air velocities up to 1,200 feet-per-minute (6.1 m/sec.) without triggering a false alarm
- Sleek, low-profile, stylish design
- State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response
- Integral communications and built-in device-type identification
- Built-in tamper resistant feature
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet
- 360-field viewing angle of the visual alarm indicators (two bicolor LEDs)
- Visible LEDs blink every time the unit is addressed
- Designed for direct-surface or electrical-box mounting
- Plug-in detector base (included); standard U.S.
- flanged low-profile mounting base
- UL Listed