Fire-Lite AD355 Low Profile Intelligent Multi-Sensor DetectorThe Fire-Lite AD355(A) ADAPT detector is an addressable, multi-sensing, low-profile detector compatible with Fire-Lite Fire Alarm Control Panels.
Using photoelectric and thermal sensing technology, the Fire-Lite AD355 is able to avoid false alarms while ensuring high-sensitivity fire detection. Unlike other traditional detectors, the ADAPT detector uses a microprocessor to analyze alarm data. The ADAPT can also adjust sensitivity levels automatically, depending on environment.
The ADAPT detector is especially useful in office complexes, schools, college campuses, manufacturing, and industrial facilities.
- Automatically adjusts sensitivity levels without operator intervention or programming. Sensitivity increases with heat
- Microprocessor-based, combination photo and thermal technology
- Compatible with LiteSpeed and CLIP systems
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Addresses can be viewed and changed without electronic programmers
- Dual bi-color LED design provides 360 viewing angle.
- Built-in tamper-resistant feature
- Constructed of off-white fire-resistant plastic, designed to commercial standards, and offers an attractive appearance
- Several base options, including relay, isolator, and sounder
- Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet