Fire-Lite ACC-25/50DAZS Single Channel, 25W, 25VRMS Emergency Voice Evacuation Panel
Also known as: ACC2550DAZS, FL-ACC255DAZ
The Fire-Lite ACC-25/50DAZS is a distributed audio panel that adds eight speaker circuits to an existing eight speaker circuit.
A maximum of two audio panels can be wired in Class B to a master ACC-25/50ZS or up to five units in Class A. Speaker circuits can be manually activated using the switch module on the master panel or a serial communications link. Automatic gain control ensures optimal signal quality by compensating for audio signal loss resulting from circuit loading or cable length.
Active alarm and standby conditions are fully supervised, and short circuit protection is offered by independent amplifier power feeds. This audio panel is ideal for schools, auditoriums, dormitories, theaters, restaurants, office buildings, and factories.
- Listed to UL Standard 864, 9th edition
- Can be automatically activated via the Zone System serial communications link from the ACC-25/50ZS/T
- Integral 25 watt, 25 VRMS audio amplifier with single Style Z (Class A) or Style Y (Class B) speaker circuit (expandable to 50 watts using the ACC-AAM25)
- Modular design for maximum system flexibility and ease of service
- Includes an ACC-ZPM Zone Page Module and an ACC-ZSM Zone Splitter Module
- Five Command Input Circuits (CMD) are available for activation by an FACP
- Two command input circuits can be independently field-programmed for activation by a Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) or contact closure
- Three command input circuits activate on contact closure
- Manual deactivation of speaker zones
- Command inputs allow: One 60-second message - Two 30-second messages. Three 20-second messages. Four 15-second messages. Five 12-second messages
- Microphone time-out feature
- Nineteen different system and diagnostic LEDs
- Two Form-C trouble relays (System & AC Power Loss)
- Integral digital message generator with standard, factory prerecorded emergency evacuation message
- Custom messages are field recordable, using the integral microphone or the audio input jack
- Built-in alert tone generators with steady, slow whoop, high/low, or chime tone capability
- Dimensions: Door: 26.174" (66.482 cm) high x 15.780" (40.081 cm) wide x 1.125" (2.858 cm) deep. Backbox: 26.0" (66.040 cm) high x 15.5" (39.370 cm) wide x 4.75" (12.065 cm) deep, depth includes door
- Trigger input
- voltage: 10.5 29 VDC
- Trouble contact rating: 2.0 A at 30 VDC (resistive), 0.6 A @ 125 VAC (resistive)
- Auxiliary power output: Specific application power: 24 V, 35 mA
- Primary (AC) power: 1.6 A maximum @ 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Secondary power (battery) charging circuit: Supports lead-acid batteries only
- Float-charge voltage: 27.6 V
- Maximum charge current: 800 mA
- Maximum battery charging capacity: 18 AH
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Fire-Lite ACC-25/50DAZS, please contact us.