Winland WB-200 WaterBug Moisture Detection System
Also known as: WB200, WI-WB200
Also known as: WI-WB200
The WINLAND-WB-200 is an electrical water detector that offers wide area of coverage and can detect nonflammable conductive liquids.
The WB-200 is designed so that the control console mounts on a wall or other at vertical surface and the remote probes are placed in the locations where water leakage is most probable.
The WB-200 is ideal for use in homes, offices, computer rooms, warehouses, etc. and will not alarm due to high humidity or condensation.
- Connects to any hard wire or wireless alarm system
- Hardwire powered
- Includes one standard surface probe unsupervised (W-S-U)
- Connect up to 6 probes wired in parallel up to 100 (30.5 m) using 22 AWG twisted pair
- One Form C relay output (N.O./N.C.)
- Can be used to detect absence of water
- Will not alarm due to condensation or humidity
- Designed to detect nonammable conductive liquids
- (distilled water cannot be detected)
- Current Draw (Resting): 12, 24 VDC @ 35mA 12, 24 VAC @ 100mA
- Current Draw (Alarm): 12, 24 VDC @ 35mA 12, 24 VAC @ 100mA
- Operating Range: Console and probe 32 to 140 F (0 to 60 C)
- Output: 1 Form C Relay (N.O./N.C.); 1 Amp @ 30 VDC, resistive; 1 Amp @ 24 VAC, resistive
- Probe Included: 1 Standard surface probe unsupervised (W-S-U)
- Max distance between probe/console: 1-2 probes; max 200 (61 m) 3-6 probes; max 100 (30.5 m) per probe
- Console dimensions: 4.1 x 2.36 x 1.18 (10 x 6 x 3 cm) (with anges)
- Probe dimensions: Surface (W-S-U) 2 x 3 x 0.88 (5.1 x 7.6 x 2.2 cm); Under Carpet (W-UC-U) 2 x 3 x 0.18 (5.1 x 7.6 x .5 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz (0.7 g)