Talk-A-Phone VOIP-1 VoIP Interface (1 channel)
Also known as: VOIP1, TF-VOIP1, TAL-VOIP1
Voice over IP (VoIP) Interface allows all 400-series Emergency Phones to be used over an IP data network.
The VOIP-1 integrates seamlessly with existing VoIP phone systems, and supports all major VoIP protocols.
- GUI management software can be run locally via RS232 or remotely via web interface
- Voice prioritization using industry-standard Differentiated Services Protocal (DiffServ QoS)
- Echo cancellation and jitter buffer ensure top-quality connection
- Each VOIP-1 accomodates a single emergency phone.
- Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and WAN infrastructure
- Supports all major VoIP protocols, including H.323, SIP and SPP
- Mounting: Free-standing (stackable)
- Certifications: FCC Part 15 Class A, EN55022, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, CE, UL 60950, EN60950, cUL, ACA TS-001, FCC Part 68, CS-03, TBR21
- Power: 115v/240v AC, 47/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
- Dimensions: 4.3(108) L x 5.6(142) W x 1.0(25) H in(mm)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
- LAN Port: Ethernet/Ethernet II or SNAP
- LAN Interface: 10/100Base T
- Protocols: H323 V4, SIP, H.450.2-H.450.4, H450.6 & H.450.8, RTP, RTCP, SMTP, Q.931, Q.Sig, T.38 & Group 3 fax relay, DTMF out-of-band (RFX Z833))
- Bandwidth Management: G.711, G.723, G.726, G. 727, G.729 & proprietary voice compression, silence suppression, VAD, CNG
- Voice Quality: DiffServ, G.165, G.168, adaptive echo cancellation, forward error correction, bad frame interpolation, tunable latency, dynamic jitter buffers
- Management: Web browser, Windows, SNMP agent, flash upgradeable
- Temperature Range: -20C to 60C (-4F to 140F), 5% to 95% humidity
Average rating: 5.0, based on
For more information about the Talk-A-Phone VOIP-1, please contact us.