STI SL2107 Stopper Station, Slim Line, GreenThe button is slim and narrow and does not require an electrical box. These features allow it to be mounted in small areas, such as on a doorframe or other tight locations where space is a minimum. The Stopper Station Slim Line can be used for an exit door, access control or as an emergency power off button. Some examples of custom labels include: "exit", "push to exit", "push to open", "push to close", "call for help", "push to turn off" or "power off".
The Stopper Station Slim Line has a momentary illuminated push button available in red. The form "C" switch contacts are protected by a plastic collar and includes a 5 lead wire for easy connection. The LED bulb is standard 24 VDC or a 12 VDC version is also available upon request.
The Stopper Station Slim Line, SL-2000 series, will help aid customers in need of a multipurpose button for narrow areas.
- Color: Green
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Momentary illuminated red button
- Button fits in small, narrow areas such as on a door frame.
- Easy installation.
- Has a momentary illuminated push button.
- Standard 24 VDC LED or a 12 VDC version is also available upon request.
- Uses long-life LED.
- Plastic collar protects switch contacts.
- Form "C" contact rating 30 VDC 5 amps. Includes a 5 conductor lead wire for easy connection.
- Standard illuminated momentary button is red (blue also available).
- Custom labeling available. Limited to two lines, eight characters each.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40 degrees to 250 degreesF (-40 degrees to 121 degreesC).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.