Honeywell Intrusion LTE-XV VISTA 4G LTE Cellular Communicator, Verizon
Also known as: LTEXV, LTE-XV
The Honeywell Intrusion LTE-XV is a cellular communicator designed for Verizon carriers. The unit is compatible with the VISTA-15P, VISTA-20P, VISTA-128BPT and VISTA-250BPT panels.
Honeywell is focused on providing the best alarm communication solutions for the security industry. Alternative communication methods are critical in the marketplace due to VoIP, migration from POTS and the evolution of cellular networks. LTE network connectivity provides the longest viable cellular lifespan available.
All signals are delivered to Honeywells AlarmNet Network Control Center, which routes the information to the appropriate central station. The state-of-the-art AlarmNet Network Control Center is fully redundant and monitored 24/7. AlarmNet has the ability to route messages using AlarmNet-i and 800 PLUS services, providing true redundancy and multi-path message delivery.
- 4G LTE network compatibility
- Full Contact ID Contact ID reporting using ECP mode with compatible Honeywell control panels.
- 256-bit AES Encryption Advanced encryption standard used for secure communications.
- Upload/Download Available with select Honeywell control panels. Requires Compass version 126.96.36.199a or higher.
- Integration Quick and easy installation of cellular communicator for VISTA and LYNX controls.
- Diagnostic LEDs Provide signal strength and status indications.
- QOS Quality of Service diagnostics via AlarmNet supply vital information including when a message was received, battery voltage, input voltage, signal strength and message path.
- AlarmNet360 Online Management Platform AlarmNet360 Account Management www.alarmnet360.com/ Remote programming and diagnostics to improve business effi ciencies and reduce truck rolls.
- Remote Services Capability - Optional Honeywell Total Connect Remote Services Boost RMR while providing on-the-go security and home control, video viewing, and real-time alerts, anytime, anywhere, on any PC or smart device.
- Two-way Voice Transport Capable of allowing two-way voice session in conjunction with VoLTE (LYNX and LYRIC models only) an audio verification system (U.S. and Canada only).
- FOTA Firmware Upgrading Complete over-the-air firmware upgrading capability. Provides remote service management ability.