GRI DS-01T-WH Short Roller Ball, White, Terminal Block, Closed Loop
Also known as: DS01TWH, GI-DS01TWH, GRI-DS01TW
The GRI DS-01T-WH is a white, roller ball plunger switch/contact that replaces the dome switch. Featuring a 360 degree roller ball that travels smoothly in between the ready position and the plunger contact, the DS-01T-WH is built for long life and better reliability. The DS-01T-WH comes with terminals, as opposed to the DS-01-WH, which comes with wire leads.
The shorter body length helps installers by eliminating the need for a long, deep hole for a switch housing. The collar is flanged to ensure reliability with positioning and positive retention when the switch is installed.
The improved Short Roller Ball Switch is actuated when the ball rolls into the switch rather than simply being forced into the housing.
- Color: White
- Closed Loop
- Terminal Block
- Lifetime Warranty
- UL and ULC Approved
- Total Travel - .200 Pre Travel - .080 .030
- Longer Leads, Zip Cord or Jacketed Cable on Request
- Terminal Switch Indicated by "T" Designation
- Built-in E.O.L. Resistors and Diodes Available on Request
- Hardware and Spacers Included, also Available Separately