Fire-Lite CRF-300 Addressable Relay ModuleThe Fire Lite CRF-300 is an addressable relay module that provides a dry contact output for use with two-wire addressable alarm systems. Using patented LiteSpeed communication protocol, the CRF-300 can boost communication speeds between analog intelligent devices up to five times more effectively than other modules.
The device comes equipped with two LED lights that flash green or red to indicate system status, two rotary switches for direct-dial setting adjustment, and automatic type identification. The module can be programmed to operate a variety of dry-contact operations, including door holders, fans, and control equipment.
- Built-in type identification automatically identifies these devices to the control panel
- Internal circuitry and relay powered directly by two-wire SLC loop
- Integral LED "blinks" green each time a communication is received from the control panel and turns on in steady red when activated
- High noise immunity (EMF/RFI)
- Wide viewing angle of LED
- SEMS screws with clamping plates for wiring ease
- Direct-dial entry of address: 01-159 for MS-9600(A) series panels, 01-99 on MS9200UDLS(A) and MS-9050UD(A)