Eyez-On Envisalink EVL-3 IP Security Interface ModuleSelf-monitoring security has just been revolutionized. The Envisa Link 3 is a state-of-the-art IP module that gives users full remote control of their security system without any monthly fees or contracts.
Compatible Alarm Panels:
DSC PowerSeries: 1555, 1575, 5010 (832), 5020 (864), 1616, 1832, 1864
Honeywell Vista Panels: 10P, 15P, 20P, 21iP
Every home and business owner shopping for a security system is faced with two choices: self-monitoring or central monitoring. Central monitoring can be expensive, but it provides better security. Self-monitoring avoids the monthly costs of a central station, but what you get are some very basic system alerts...and that's it. Not much of a selection, is it? Well, don't worry. With the Envisa Link 3, you now have a 3rd choice.
The Envisa Link 3 is revolutionizing self-monitoring technology.
For the same price it would cost for an internet or cellular communicator, Envisa Link gives you the ability to arm and disarm your system, monitor system status, access event logging, and receive email and SMS text alerts from anywhere in the world using your iPhone, Android, Blackberry, or any other mobile internet device. This incredible technology is available to you without any monthly fees or contracts. Again, you pay for the Envisa Link 3 Module, install it directly to the communication bus on your alarm panel, and that's it!
Dust off those hands, take out your smartphone, and start experiencing the next level in self-monitoring for yourself. No need to think about it. The Envisa Link 3 is a no brainer!
- Remotely upgradable to allow for new features and services
- EnvisaLink TPI programmers and integration interface
- EnvisaLink Expansion Header add new hardware modules as they become available
- Compatible with most home automation systems and many 3rd party Android and iPhone apps
- Receive system email and SMS text alerts about your system
- Simple to hook-up
- Built-in basic web server and html user-interface
- Includes EVL-3 Module and mounting stand-offs
- 128-bit encryption
- Real-time zone status with time-since-tripped feature
- Local Arm/Disarm/Zone Bypass/PGM Control
- Multi-Partition Support
- EnvisAlarm Service is available for users desiring full-ULC alarm monitoring
- Power Draw: 65 mA
- Connectors: RJ45, 4-Terminal Screwdown
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm (4-3/16) x 4.2 cm (1-11/16)