Elk ELK-110 Voice Siren Driver Module
Also known as: EK-110
The ELK-110 is a voice "talking" driver that contains pre-recorded, digital voice messages and loud siren sounds. The driver uses a low-current draw to save energy and reduce operational costs. Burglar, Fire, and Carbon Monoxide input channels are available.
With bilingual voices, selectable siren and speech configurations, and VolumeStep technology, the ELK-110 is the perfect voice driver for any residential or commercial alarm installation.
- Installer Friendly - Compact & Easy to Mount
- Three Input Channels, Burglar, Fire, and Carbon Monoxide
- Bilingual Voice - English and or Spanish, Siren Only, Speech Only, or Combined
- MilliMiser Lowers Current Draw
- ComboTrigger For Single Outputs
- VolumeStep Slowly Increases Siren Volume
- Temporal 3 Coded Fire Signal
- Temporal 4 Coded CO Signal
- Lifetime Limited Warranty