Dynalock 7340 Digital Keypad - Narrow Mullion DesignThe Dynalock 7350 is a stand alone digital keypad with a weather and vandal resistant design ideal for industrial, institutional, and commercial environments. The 7350 is designed for narrow mullion mounting.
Capable of holding up to 500 user codes, the 7350 can meet the demands of even the most high-traffic access control environments. This epoxy-filled keypad is easy to clean and has a vandal resistant casing. Ideal for hospitals and mass transportation, the 7350 works as both a single or two-door controller.
The rugged Dynalock 7350 vandal-resistant, stand alone keypad is designed to be a cost effective access solution for harsh industrial, institutional and commercial environments. It will store 1 to 500 user PIN codes, with up to three access levels for each.
The 7350 features a user-friendly setup menu, which makes configuration and use very simple for end-users. A wide array of functions and auxiliary modes provide extra flexibility and security, allowing it to operate as a single or two-door access controller.
The 7350 is completely epoxy filled and incorporates a sturdy, metal, vandal-resistant casing. The sealed, all metal piezoelectric keypad is easy to clean and ideal for a wide spectrum of applications, ranging from hospitals to mass transportation. A flexible power input allows the unit to operate on 12-24VDC or 16-24VAC. Two Form-C relay outputs, rated at 2 amps, as well as REX and Auxiliary inputs are provided.
- Weather and Vandal Resistant
- Highly Sensitive Piezoelectric Keypad
- Up to 500 User Codes
- Built In Tamper Detection
- Narrow Mullion Design
- Lifetime Warranty
- Up to 500 codes can be programmed using one of two easy enrolling methods
- Flexible Power Input
- 3 User and Access Levels
- Unit includes a REX and Auxiliary input as well as two form C output contacts rated at 2 Amps
- Equipped with an internal sounder and two tri-colored
- status/programming LEDs
- Fully sealed metal enclosure, built to withstand the elements
- Metal casing with a built in optical tamper sensor
- Includes an installation kit and self-adhesive mounting template