Ditek DTK-1F Single Outlet AC Surge Protector
Also known as: DTK1F, DK-1F, DTK-DTK1F
The Ditek DTK-1F is Single Output Surge Protector designed with a single-screw mount that ensures the surge protector (or a corresponding transformer) will remain fixed to the wall.
Covered by a 10 year limited warranty, the TK-1F comes complete with a diagnostic LED indicator that signals suppressor function, ground presence, and AC power. Operates off of a 110-120VAC service voltage and a continuous 15A (AC) current.
- Single AC outlet protects critical equipment
- Center screw secures to outlet and can also secure a connected transformer
- Diagnostic LED indicates AC power, ground presence and suppressor function
- Ten year limited warranty
- Agency Approvals: UL1449, 3rd Edition, UL497A
- Service Voltage: 110-120VAC
- MCOV: 127VAC (Power and Telco)
- Connection: Direct plug-in (AC); RJ11/14 (1FF)
- Continuous Current: 15A (AC), 125mA (Telco)
- Max Surge Current: 40,000A (1F); 30,000A (1FF)
- Max Surge Energy: 720 Joules (1F); 520 Joules (1FF)
- Protection Modes: L-G, L-N, N-G (AC); Tip-G, Ring-G, Tip-Ring (Telco)
- U.L. 1449 VPR: 500V
- Temperature Range: 0C 40C (32F 104F)
- Diagnostic LED: Green
- Dimensions: 2.71 x 1.85 x 1.25 (69mm x 47mm x 32mm)
- Weight: .25lb (113g)
- Housing: ABS
For more information about the Ditek DTK-1F, please contact us.