The smart alternative to bulky, high-priced coax cables!
Receives one component and one composite video signal over Cat5 cable.? Supports 1,000 feet of 480i/p video, 500 feet of 720p & 1080i/p video, and 2,200 feet of composite video signals.? RCA cable leads are color-coded for easy installation.? Used in pairs with the 500056 and compatible with Muxlab mounting accessories.
Muxlab 500057 Component/Composite Video Balun (Female)UPC: 627699000571
Also known as: 5M-500057
The MUXLAB-500057 is a female Component-Composite Video Balun that supports the transmission of one component video and one composite video signal up to 1,000 feet over Cat5/6 cable.
Often used in pairs, the 500057 lets users construct a more space efficient, cost effective infrastructure out of Ethernet cabling. The balun supports 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p video formats.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5/6
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5/6
- Moulded colour-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports composite video on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
- Environment: Component Video (YPbPr), RGB Video (sync on green). 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p. Line level Composite Video (NTSC, PAL, SECAM)
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 55C. Storage:-20 to 85C. Humidity: up to 95%
- Enclosure: ABS fire retardant plastic
- Weight: 2.6 oz (74gms)
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS.
- Warranty: Lifetime