Tired of buying pricey VGA or component video cable?? Well this will help you sleep better.
This Balun transmits VGA or component video over Cat5 cable up to 600 feet at 1920x1440 pixels and a 1080p resolution.? Includes manual gain adjustment, ground loop isolation, and fire retardant plastic enclosure. Designed for boardrooms, classrooms, medical imaging systems, and digital signage.? Power supply not included.
Muxlab 500142 Active VGA Balun II Receiver (No Power Supply)UPC: 627699001424
Also known as: 5M-500142
The MUXLAB-500142 is an Active VGA balun receiver that allows VGA or component video to be sent over inexpensive Cat5 cable.
Manual gain control gives users the ability to make adjustments that meet the unique requirements of their system. Featuring DDC compliance with plug-and-play laptops, PCS, and displays, this balun is great for digital signage, residences, boardrooms, classrooms, and medical imaging video systems.
- Up to 600 ft (180m) via Cat5e/6 @ 1920 x 1440
- Up to 600 ft (180m) via Cat5e/6 @ 1080p
- DDC1/DDC2 (Plug-and-Play) Compliant
- Manual gain compensation
- Ground loop isolation
- Environment: VGA. VESA VP&D 1.0, VIP ver 2.0. DDC1 and DDC1
- Devices: PCs, laptops, monitors, LCD monitors, plasma screens, DLP projectors
- Transmission: Transparent to the user
- Bandwidth: Up to 220 MHz (1920 x 1200 resolution), 1080p
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 40 C. Storage:-10 to 70 C
- Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing