Avoid the costs of long-range component cables!
This Balun is for transmitting a component video and single-channel analog audio signal over Cat5 cable.? Sends 720p and 1080i/p signals up to 500 feet, 480i signals up to 1,000 feet, and digital audio up to 600 feet.? In order to relay component video to a display, the Muxlab 500053 must be attached to the other end of the Cat5.? Eliminates the need for long-range component cables.
Muxlab 500052 Component Video/Analog Audio Balun (Male)
Also known as: 5M-500052
The MUXLAB-500052 is a Male Component Video/Analog Audio Balun used for transmitting one component video and one analog audio signal over inexpensive Cat5 cable.
The 500052 supports 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p video formats.
- Supports 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Supports 480i/p up to 1,000 ft (305m) via Cat5
- Supports 720p/1080i/p up to 500 ft (152m) via Cat 5
- Moulded colour-coded RCA cable leads
- Supports analog audio on fourth twisted pair
- Modular shielded RJ45 connector
- Environment Component Video (YPbPr), RGB Video (sync on green). 480i/p, 720p, 1080i/p. Line level analog audio
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 55C. Storage:-20 to 85C. Humidity: up to 95%
- Enclosure: ABS fire retardant plastic
- Weight: 2.9 oz (81gms)
- Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: Lifetime