System Sensor MP120K Mounting PlateUPC: 783863029615
Also known as: BK-MP120K
The MP120K mounting plate is designed to allow the use of 120 VAC to power SpectrAlert Advance horns, strobes, horns/strobes, chimes, and chime/strobes. The MP120K consists of a SpectrAlert Advance mounting plate that has been fitted with a power supply that converts 120VAC to nominal 24V FWR.
The MP120K must be installed using a 120 VAC power source. This unit can only be used for non-synchronous applications; it will NOT work with SpecrtAlert SyncCircuit Modules.
- Standard Operating Temperature: 40F to 151F (40C to 66C)
- Humidity Range: 10 to 93% non-condensing (indoor products)
- Nominal Voltage: Regulated 120 VAC
- Operating Voltage Range: 96-132 VAC
- Current Draw From AC Line: 150 mA max.