System Sensor RRS-MOD Reversing Relay/Synchronization ModuleUPC: 783863023415
Also known as: RRSMOD, BK-RRSMOD
The RRS-MOD reversing relay/synchronization module enhances the operation of 2- and 4-wire i3 Series detectors equipped with a sounder.
The RRS-MOD reversing relay/synchronization module includes a Velcro attachment for easy installation into the fire alarm control panel cabinet. A quick-connect harness and color coded wires simplify connections.
The RRS-MOD modules design is flexible to accommodate virtually any application. It is compatible with both 2- and 4-wire i3 Series detectors operating over 12 V and 24 V systems. The module can be used with either bell/alarm, alarm relay, or NAC outputs, and its field selectable switch accommodates both coded and continuous alarm signals.
To meet fire alarm requirements, the RRS-MOD reversing relay/synchronization module activates all i3 sounders on a loop when an individual sounder alarms. Additionally, it synchronizes the output of the i3 sounders, regardless of whether the panels alarm signal is continuous or coded, to ensure a clear alarm signal.
- Is compatible with 2- and 4-wire i3 detectors equipped with a sounder
- Activates all i3 sounders on a loop when one alarms
- Synchronizes all i3 sounders on the loop for a clear alarm signal
- Is usable with bell/alarm, alarm relay, or NAC outputs
- Has a field-selectable switch to accommodate both coded and continuous alarm signals
- Allows i3 detector silencing from the panel or keypad
- Operates on 12 and 24 volt systems
- Simplifies connections with quick-connect harness and color-coded wires