The High-Def without the High Costs!
Transmits one HD-SDI signal across an Ethernet cable a range 150 feet.? Sending uncompressed, unencrypted digital video transmission at 2.97/3.0 Gbps, this balun is great for video production, medical imaging, and CCTV.? Transmission of audio/time code information is optional.
Muxlab 500701 HD-SDI BalunUPC: 627699007013
Also known as: 5M-500701
The Muxlab-500701 is an HD-SDI balun that allows the transmission of one HD-SDI signal up to 150 feet over inexpensive Cat5e cable.
The balun supports SD and HD resolution signals, and is compatible with Cat5e and Cat6 cable. Radio Frequency and Electromagnetic Interference are shielded by the balun's cast aluminum enclosure.
Used in pairs in a point-to-point connection, this balun is great for employing low cost, high performance ethernet cabling in video production, broadcasting, live events, medical imaging displays, mobile video, HD/SD routing, and HD-CCTV systems.
- Supports SD, HD and 3G resolutions
- Up to 150 ft (45m) via Cat5e cable @ HD
- Up to 400 ft (120m) via Cat5e cable @ SD
- Supports Cat5e/6 cable
- Cast aluminum enclosure for EMI/RFI shielding
- Environment: SDI single link : SD, HD & 3G
- Devices: Camcorders, video processors, monitors, projectors, scan converters, HD-CCTV cameras/DVR and any equipment supporting HD-SDI single link
- Cables: One straight Cat 5e/6 or better twisted pair cables required
- Temperature Operating: 20 to 50C Storage: -30 to 70C Humidity: Up to 95% non-cond
- Enclosure: Cast aluminium
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 1.85 x 1.05 (2 x 2.6 x 4.7 cm) L x H x W + extended BNC connector
- Weight: 1.5 oz (44 gms)
- Compliance Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS Flammability: 94V0
- Warranty: Lifetime