When high-cost wiring is the problem, the Muxlab 500390 is the solution!
Transmits one video and one audio channel 230 feet across Ethernet cable.? Capable of supporting up to a 1080p resolution, this works wonders for residential wiring and commercial/industrial surveillance systems alike.
Muxlab 500390 - DVI/Audio Extender KitUPC: 627699003909
Also known as: 5M-500390
The Muxlab-500390 is a DVI/Audio Extender Kit used to transmit one DVI channel and one line level stereo audio channel up to 230 feet over one Cat5e/6 cable.
The 500390 supports all resolutions up to 1080p at a maximum signal distance of 230 feet, and 4K resolution up to 115 feet.
- Extends DVI and line level stereo audio via Cat5e/6 cable
- Up to 230 ft (70m) at all resolutions up to 1080p via one Cat5e/6
- HDBaseT Technology
- Supports up to 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Supports 4K up to 115 ft (35m)
- Environment: DVI 1.0 (Single Channel), HDBaseT technology
- Devices: DVD, plasma, projectors, monitors, TV, PC, laptops
- Cable: One (1) Cat5e/6 or better twisted pair cable required.
- Power Supply: Two (2) 110-240V/5VDC power supply with interchangeable blades included
- Power Consumption: Transmitter - 1.6 Watt Receiver: 3.2 Watt
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 40 C
- Storage Temperature:-20 to 85 C
- Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- Enclosure: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 4.50 x 3.00 x 1.25 (11.4 x 7.6 x 3.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 lb (1.2 kg)
- Compliance Regulatory: FCC, CE, RoHS Flammability: 94V0
- Warranty: 2 years