Fire-Lite BG-12LA Dual Action Pull Station, SPST N/O Switch, Screw Terminal Connections, Key Lock, Auxiliary ContactsUPC: 783008104467
Also known as: BG12LA, FL-BG12LA
The Fire-Lite BG-12LA is a non-coded, manual, dual-action pull station with a key lock reset.
The station signals an alarm when the handle is pushed in and then pulled down. Operating instructions are molded into the handle. The pull station can be surface mounted or semi-flush mounted, and includes an SPST N/O switch, screw terminal connections, key lock, and auxiliary contacts.
- Non-coded manual pull station that provides a FACP with single alarm initiating input signal
- Provided a second set of contacts rated up to 3 amps at 30 volts (AC/DC) for auxilary functions
- Dual action model equipped with a key lock reset
- It is UL listed and meets the ADA requirement of a 5-lb maximum pull down force to activate
- Operating instructions are molded into the handle
- Can be surface mounted to an SB-10 or SB-I/O surface backbox or semi-flush mounted on a standard single-gang, double-gang or 4 (10.16 cm) square electrical box