Elk ELK-950 Telephone & Low Voltage Power Line Surge Suppressor
Also known as: EK-950
The ELK-950 is a Surge Suppressor that protects Telephone and Low Voltage AC Transformer inputs on an alarm control panel.
The unit reacts to power surges and transients in less than 1 nanosecond to ensure maximum input protection. Not only that, but the ELK-950 restores entirely on its own after each surge. Compact and easy to install, this surge suppressor removes the need for a separate RJ31X telephone jack.
- Superior Solid State Surge Suppression
- Rapid Response Time
- Protects Incoming Telephone Line
- Protects AC Input from Transformer
- Clamps Line-To-Line & Line-To-Ground
- Self-restoring After Surges Within Ratings
- RJ31/38X 8-Pin Modular Jacks
- Convenient Test points for Lineman's Test set
- Surface Mount Enclosure
- Screw Terminals Provided For Telco In-Out & AC Power
- Lifetime Limited Warranty