ELK-M1XEP M1 Ethernet Interface
Also known as: EK-M1XEP
The ELK-M1XEP is an Ethernet Device Server with a RS-232 Serial Port Interface. The M1XEP uses TCP-IP protocol for programming, remote control, and monitoring when connecting an M1 series control to an ethernet network.
Featuring a safe, embedded web server, Java applet-built user interface, and email event notification, the Elk-M1XEP is one of the industry's more advanced ethernet device servers. ElkRP versions 1.5.0 or newer come with a built-in software setup utility that makes for easy configuring of connection setup and network password. In its factory default setting, the M1XEP retrieves a dynamic IP address from a DHCP server. That said, it may also be setup with a static IP address.
- Web server with embedded Java applet "M1 Virtual Keypad"
- Secure connection with password protection and HTTPS encryption
- Flash Memory for Firmware Updating
- Event notification via E-Mail (SMTP)
- Internet Monitoring and Reporting Capability
- URL Updating using Dynamic DNS
- TCP/IP stack supporting the following protocols:
- -TCP,UDP,DHCP,SSL 3.0/TLS 1.0, HTTP, SMTP
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) 128 bit encryption
- Integrated 802.3 compliant 10/100 Mbit network interface
- RS232, DB9M 9-pin serial port connection
- Connects to the M1 RS-232 Serial port (Port 0)
- RJ45 8-pin Network Jack
- 2.1mm barrel type power connector (center positive)
- LED Indicators for Power, Link, and Data