Von Duprin 5100-689 Electric Door Strike, Aluminum (5EST1001)The Von Duprin 5100-689 is a 5100 Series Electric Door Strike with an Aluminum Finish.
The Von Duprin 5100 Electric Strike is designed to meet the needs of locksmiths and security professionals. This easy-to-install electric strike can handle just about any medium duty application, specifically to control traffic flow through interior and exterior openings in retail and commercial environments. And with the Von Duprin name, you know you can depend on the product quality and performance.
The solenoid has four wires that allow you to configure the strike at the job site so you can use it in either 12 or 24 volt DC applications. The 5100 Electric Strike is easily changeable between fail-safe and fail-secure in the field without the need for additional parts.
The 5100 Electric Strike has a 1/8" horizontally adjustable keeper. This mechanism allows the installer to adjust the strike where a door and frame are not properly aligned or where weather stripping is causing too much pressure on the strike.
- Three faceplates standard in every box
- 12/24 dual-voltage
- Adjustable keeper
- Internal solenoid
- Backbox depth of 1 11/16
- Keeper depth of 1/2
- Mounting tabs
- Retrofit kit
- Illustrated installation instructions
- Tamper resistant
- 1 year electrical product warranty
- Continuous duty operation
- Heavy duty construction
- Meets BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 for endurance and
- dynamic strength, and Grade 2 for static strength
- Static strength 1300 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles