Visonic Tower-40MCW Motion Mirror Detector
Also known as: TOWER40MCW, VS-TOWER40MC
The Visonic TOWER-40MCW is a premium wireless intrusion detector designed to prevent hard-to-detect security threats and intrusions. With its robust yet elegant and stylish design, and extended range and coverage area, it is ideal for both large residences and commercial installations such as offices and shops.
The TOWER-40MCW detector is based on Visonic's innovative V-Slot mirror technology, which is extremely strong and provides high resistance to environmental interference, mechanical damage, and vandalism. With its market-leading optics, this detector also provides extremely high white light immunity, eliminating false alarms from direct sunlight, car headlights, and other strong light sources.
This winning combination of patented technologies is further complemented by additional features, such as multiple curtain coverage with true "creep zone" down-looking optics, a back tamper, and an isolated battery compartment for easy battery replacement. All this, together with its easy installation process, make the TOWER-40MCW a best-of-breed intrusion detector that offers unparalleled detection sensitivity and higher immunity to false alarms than almost any other wireless detector on the market.
- Elegant yet robust design ideal for commercial applications and large residences
- V-Slot technology incorporates a small, recessed and robust window to provide high resistance to environmental interference and vandalism
- Advanced True Motion Recognition (TMR) for ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented algorithm
- Market-leading mirror optics offer exceptionally high detection sensitivity and high immunity to white light and false alarms
- Extended range and coverage area 18 X 24m (60x82ft) / 90o
- Multiple curtain coverage with true "creep zone" down-looking optics
- Back tamper
- Easy to install, with no vertical adjustments
- Isolated battery compartment for easy battery replacement
- Complies with strict security standards: Grade 2 EN50131-2-2 (Europe), RSS-210 (Canada), CFR 47 Part 15 (USA)