Verint S1724e-T 24-Input Ethernet Video Server
Also known as: S1724ET, VE-S1724ET
The Nextiva S1724e is a highly scalable Ethernet video server optimized for high port counts and designed for video monitoring and surveillance over IP networks.
Built on accepted industry standards, Nextiva S1724e Intelligent Edge Devices provide high availability and easy interoperability with your IT and enterprise systems.
Nextiva Control Center, an easy-to-use management portal, simplifies deployment and enables you to configure and administer your S1724e from a single location and application. Nextiva HealthCheck continuously monitors the performance of the S1724e, with automated diagnostics and problem correction for greater uptime and lower service costs.
The Nextiva S1724e can also be configured and managed using Verint nDVR or Verint Loronix Video Manager.
Nextiva S1724e Intelligent Edge Devices add value to your existing video investments and provide a path for growth.
- Cost-effective, 24-port encoder
- MPEG-4 SP video up to 4CIF, 30 FPS
- Compact design accommodates 24 video streams in a 1U, 6-inch (15-cm) deep enclosure
- RS-422/485 serial port to support motorized domes and cameras
- SSL-based authentication
- Automated configuration, health monitoring, and diagnostics with Nextiva