UTC Interlogix (Formerly GE Security/Kalatel) TVD-M2225V-2-N TruVision 2.0MPx Open Standards Progressive Scan CMOS Indoor IP Vandal Dome Camera, True D/N, IR LED, 2.7-9mm, IR LED, NTSCThe TruVision IP and IP Megapixel Open Standards dome cameras bring state-of-the-art, high-definition pictures to the mass video surveillance market. With a wide variety of camera resolutions ranging from standard resolution through 5 megapixel, these IP cameras represent a flexible video surveillance device to meet any need. Equipped with advanced technology and signal processing capability, they effectively capture video under challenging conditions.
TruVision cameras utilize H.264 compression technology with dual-streaming capability, making it easy to manage the camera's bandwidth usage. These cameras were designed to adhere to PSIA and ONVIF open communication standards, and also support a CGI command set for simple integration into any IP system. Video streams can be set for high and low bandwidth and images can be streamed for live viewing or sent to a designated recording location.
Featuring an integrated browser and available SDHC memory card storage capabilities, TruVision IP and IP Megapixel cameras simplify remote, live monitoring/playback of edge-recorded video and audio. Recording on the memory card provides a level of redundancy in case of unforeseen network disruptions.
Select cameras also feature bi-directional audio and alarm inputs and outputs. Privacy masking conceals sensitive scenes and safeguards confidential areas from being observed during live view and recorded on the video file.
- NTSC Format
- 2MPx Imager
- 2.7-9mm AI Lens
- Includes IR LED
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF Open Standards
- Select Models Feature Real-Time Video Streaming Up to 1080p Resolution to Capture Every Detail
- H.264 Compression Technology w/Dual-Streaming Capability Accommodates Multiple Settings
- Edge Recording Supports Up to 32GB SDHC Card for Audio/Video Playback
- Available Models w/True Day/Night Functionality and Infrared Illuminators to Capture Images in Various Lighting Scenarios
- Integrated Motion Detection and Privacy Masking
- Alarm Inputs and Outputs Provide Easy Notification and Control of Events
- Browser Supported Mono and Bi-Directional Audio to Expand IP Stream to Include Audio
- Vandal-Resistant Housings and Polycarbonate Bubbles Provide an Extra Level of Protection
- Domes Feature External Analog BNC Video Out Connection for Easier Installation and Setup
- Unique Wedge Models Offer a Compact Weather-Rated Option for Fast Deployment
- Included TruVision Device Finder Program Provides Fast and Easy Access to Newly Added System Devices
- UL Approved