UTC Interlogix (Formerly GE Security/ESL) 731U Two-Wire Photoelectric Smoke Detector, Form C Auxiliary Relay, 12/24VDC, S11A Compatible
Also known as: ES-731U, UTC-731U
The UTC Interlogix 731U is a two-wire photoelectric smoke detector wiith a form C auxiliary relay. The detector operates at 12/24VDC and is S11A compatible.
The ESL 700 Series conventional photoelectric smoke detector is an interchangeable head and base detector with a light-scattering optical sensor that provides outstanding stability and excellent response to a wide range of fires.
- Two-Wire Photoelectric Smoke Detector
- Form C Auxiliary Relay
- S11A Compatible
- Self-diagnostic Capabililty Continually Monitors Operation
- Meets NFPA 72 Sensitivity Test Requirements
- Head and Terminal Base Design (base sold separately)
- Automatic Drift Compensation
- Field-replaceable Optical Chamber
- Low Profile Design Blends into the Ceiling
- Advanced Alarm Verification Nuisance Alarm Immunity
- Continuity Switch in Base to Ease Installation
- Extensive Two-Wire Compatibility Listings