UTC Interlogix (Formerly GE Security/Caddx) TX-6010-01-1 Supervised Residential Wireless Smoke Detector, 85 dBa Sounder, Fixed/Rate-of-Rise Alarm, Transmitter
Also known as: TX6010011, CA-TX6010011, GES-TX6010011
The UTC TX-6010-01-1 is a wireless, photoelectric smoke detector with a 319.5Mhz Crystal Transmitter. The device features an integrated fixed temperature or rate-of-rise heat sensor for added security. Batteries are included.
Self-diagnostics ensure the detector is always functioning properly. Photoelectric technology provides consistently reliable performance. The device is built with a replaceable optical chamber for easy maintenance. The TX-6010-01-1 also boasts automatic drift compensation, a low battery annunciation, status/sensitivity reading LED, mounting base tamper, and an integrated fixed temperature/ROR heat sensor.
This wireless smoke detector works with selected GE Security control panels, like Simon and Concord, and makes the perfect fire/life safety add-on to a monitored security system.
- Self-Diagnostics reduces the chance of a nuisance alarm
- Replaceable optical chamber make cleaning a snap
- 2 3V Lithium batteries provide long battery life
- Automatic drift compensation reduces the chance of a nuisance alarm
- Learn mode feature reduces installation time
- Alarm signal sent to central station on test
- Low battery pre-alert sent to central station before sounder chirps
- Mounting base tamper sends trouble condition if smoke alarm is removed reducing liability
- Long Life 3V Lithium Battery Operated
- Learn Mode for Easy Programming
- Reliable 319.5MHz Crystal Transmitter
- Low Battery Pre-alarm Sent to Control Station
- Field Replaceable Optical Chamber
- Automatic Drift Compensation
- Integral Heat Detection
- Built-in 85dB Temporal Sounder
- Hush Feature