Silent Knight SD-505-HEAT Addressable Heat Detector
Also known as: SD505HEAT, SK-SD505HEAT
The SD505-HEAT is a heat detector suited to virtually any commercial setting. The SD505- HEAT is an absolute temperature device. This means that it responds in alarm if the temperature goes above the trip point (programmed at the panel).
The SD505-HEAT provides accurate temperature measurement data to the fire alarm control panel. This heat detector is particularly suited to environments where smoke detectors cannot be used because of the presence of steam or cooking fumes, such as in a kitchen.
- Low profile, 2 inches, including base
- Absolute temperature device
- Simple and reliable addressing
- Uses digital communication protocol
- UL Listed and meets the requirements outlined in NFPA 72 Inspection Testing and Maintenance, Chapter 7
- CFSM listed
- MEA listed
- FM approved
- Operating Voltage: 17 to 41 VDC
- Current Consumption: Standby: .55 mA; Alarm: .55 mA
- Detection Temperature Range: 135F to 150F (57C TO 65C)
- Ambient Temperature: 32F to 120F (0C to 49C)
- Mounting: 4" SQR, 4" OCT
- Single gang mud ring
- Rated Spacing: 70 between sensors on smooth ceilings.
- Compatible Bases: (Sold Separately) SD505-6AB, SD505-6SB, SD505-6IB, SD505-6RB
For more information about the Silent Knight SD505-HEAT, please contact us.