Silent Knight SD505-DUCT Addressable Duct Smoke Detector and Housing
Also known as: SD505DUCT, SK-SD505DUCT
The Silent Knight SD505-DUCT is an addressable duct smoke detector with the SD505-APS sensor pre-installed in a heavy duty housing. The SD505-DUCT is used for detecting smoke and products of combustion present in air moving through an HVAC air handling system.
When smoke is detected in a duct, the unit sends a signal to the IntelliKnight control panel, which, depending on programming and wiring, will proceed to turn off fans, blowers, and other devices.
- Two-wire connection to SLC
- LED alarm indication and communication on sensor head
- Detects and limits the spread of smoke
- Rugged steel backbox with clear plastic cover
- Installation template included
- Large terminal connection screws
- 3 standard tube lengths
- UL 268A listed, complies with NFPA 72 and 101