Silent Knight SD505-DUCTR Duct Smoke Detector w/ Housing & Relay
Also known as: SD505DUCTR, SK-SD505DCTR
The SD505-DUCTR is an addressable duct smoke detector with a relay module and SD505-APS sensor pre-installed in a heavy duty housing. The SD505-DUCTR is used for detecting smoke and products of combustion present in air moving through an HVAC air handling system.
When smoke is detected in a duct, the unit sends a signal to the IntelliKnight control panel, which, depending on programming and wiring, will proceed to turn off fans, blowers, and other devices.
- Two wire connection to SLC
- Detects and limits the spread of smoke
- Rugged steel back box with clear plastic cover
- Three standard tube lengths
- Installation template included
- UL listed