Silent Knight SD505-APS Photoelectric Smoke Detector
Also known as: SD505APS, SK-SD505APS
The SD505-APS photoelectric smoke detector is well-suited for detecting dense fire smoke involving materials such as soft furnishings, plastic, foam or other similar materials that tend to smolder and produce large, visible smoke particles.
The detector features automatic compensation for contamination and a simple detector sensitivity test procedure that can be run from the panel or remotely (using the SKSS 5660 or 5670 software with a Windows TM-based computer) The SD505-APS also compensates automatically for environmental contamination.
Like other IntelliKnight detector models, the SD505-APS has a low-profile design and uses a common base, Model SD505-6AB, which allows for complete application and placement flexibility. Easy installation, stable operation, RF/transient protection, and vandal-resistant locking are just a few more of the way the SD505-APS meets all your fire protection needs.
- Low profile -- 2 inches inclusing base
- Simple and reliable addressing without mechanical switches
- Automatic compensation for sensor contamination
- Built-in fire test feature
- Simple detector calibration testing through the control panel or remotely through a Windows-based computer software
- Vandal-resistance locking features
- Field cleanable
- UL listed, meets NFPA 72 Ch 7 requirements
- CSFM approved
- MEA approved
- FM approved