Silent Knight 5660 SKSS Silent Knight Software Suite Version 3.25The SILENT-KNIGHT-5660 is a tool for communicating with IntelliKnight addressable fire panels, SK-5208 fire panel, and 5000-Series entry systems.
The 5660 makes it is easy to program panels from a remote location, like the central station service center or locally when directly connected to the panel.
- Easily program panels from a remote location or on-site
- Upload panel account information to your PC
- Quick access to panel event history
- Upload detector status from IntelliKnight addressable fire alarm control panels
- Free software and software upgrades downloadable from the Silent Knight web site
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 98, 2000, 7, ME, NT, XP, or Vista
- 64 megabytes RAM
- 32 megabytes of free hard disk space
- VGA color or compatible monitor
- A Bell 212A/103 Hayes compatible Plug and Play modem to connect to remote panels.