Silent Knight 5230 Remote Annunciator
Also known as: SK-5230
The Silent Knight 5230 is a remote annunciator that provides both trouble and alarm annunciation, and a convenient means for programming the 5104 Fire Communicator, 5204 Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP), and 5207 FACP.
The 5230 performs all system operations. It also provides trouble and alarm information and can be used for programming. The 5230 is also used to program the 5128/29 Fire Slave Communicators.
- 2-line 16-character LCD display
- Indicates Trouble, Alarm, Supervisory, and System Status conditions with LEDs and LCD display
- Each 5230 individually supervised by the FACP
- 12 to 18 AWG wire with up to 1000 ft wire runs
- from FACP
- Easily set ID using four dip switches on back of unit
- Easy quick connect option to temporarily connect to the panel for programming