Securitron M62GB 1200lb Holding Force Magnalock, 12/24VDC, Gate Conduit, Magnetic Bond SensorThe Securitron M62GB is a Magnalock with 1200 lbs of holding force which is a strong, easy-to-maintain solution for interior, perimeter and exterior access control.
The M62GB comes equipped with a magnetic bond sensor and gate conduit suitable for use on outdoor gates. The unit is recommended for exterior and perimeter doors through which criminals could gain entrance to cause substantial economic loss.
- Includes a universal threaded conduit fitting and a magnetic bond sensor
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Hardware accessories available to configure any opening
- Dress Covers available
- Ten feet [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
- Universal threaded conduit fitting is 1/2" female - 3/4" male
- Split Strike Plates and Offset Strike Plates available
- UL Listed