STI SS-2000F Stopper Station, Push, Key-to-Reset, FIRE Lettering, Red HousingThis North American style, ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switch is designed to compliment fire alarm systems. It incorporates a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. Raised FIRE and flame symbols molded into product.
Because of the superior, patented design combined with quality construction, you can expect outstanding performance for years to come. Customers are surprised to find all this quality is available at no increase in price.
- Color: Red
- Shell Phrase: FIRE
- Cover: None
- Button Activation: Push-to-Activate, Key-to-Reset.
- Standard Models: SS-2000F - FIRE, SS-2000E - EMERGENCY, SS-2000PS - FUEL PUMP SHUT-DOWN
- Unique, curved design helps protect against accidental activation.
- Stainless steel backplate with ground lug.
- Station housing molded of super tough polycarbonate.
- Raised FIRE and flame symbols molded into product.
- ADA Compliant and UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for indoor and outdoor use (a cover is required for outdoor use).
- Has two interchangeable or replaceable N.O. Or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for 1 amp @ 250 VDC.
- Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts either NO or NC. Standard switch includes two NO contacts.
- Polycarbonate is UV-stabilized.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- ADA Compliant.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40 degrees to 250 degreesF (-40 degrees to 121 degreesC).
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).