STI 9707 Beam Smoke Damage Stopper, Surface MountThis model protects the vital sensor units of projected beam type smoke detectors in large areas. These areas include gymnasiums, warehouses and auditoriums. STI Beam Smoke Damage Stopper is designed to protect both transmitter and receiver sensors. Installation is simple with anchors and screws provided.
As all STI protective covers, Beam Smoke Damage Stopper is backed by a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use. They are constructed of 9-gauge, welded steel wire coated with a tough, corrosion resistant polyester shell.
- Super tough construction of 9-gauge coated steel wire makes STI Beam Smoke Damage Stoppers extremely difficult to break
- Coated with a tough, corrosion resistant polyester shell
- Protection against misalignment and false fire alarms
- Designed to protect both transmitter and receiver units
- Three year guarantee against breakage in normal use
- Fast and easy installation
- May be painted once prior to installation