Rutherford S6514X32D Electric Strike, Hollow Metal Frames, Polished Stainless Steel
Also known as: S6514X32D, RU-S65149, RCI-S6514X32D
The Rutherford S6514X32D is an "all in one" electric strike for hollow metal doors that includes a multi-voltage single solenoid, selectable lock mode (no tools necessary), horizontal adjustment, and plug-in wire connectors. An optional monitor switch is also available. The unit is ideal when you require 3/4" latch projection.
The S6514X32D has a stainless steel finish and is ideal for commercial centers, industrial buildings, educational facilities, retail outlets, health care facilities, and office complexes
- Field selectable lock mode choose fail locked or fail unlocked with the turn of a dial (Fail unlocked mode
- requires DC voltage)
- Field selectable voltage input accommodates 12 or 24VDC and 12 to 24VAC (even 16VAC) in one strike!
- 1/4 Horizontal Adjustment
- Dual Monitor Switch (optional)
- Modular plug-in wire connectors for fast hook-up
- Modular faceplate designs for a variety of frame types and cut outs
- 1-3/16 frame depth
- Universal model includes 3 faceplates (04/14/08) L65U / S65U
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Trim Plate Included