Rutherford 8310X28 Electromagnetic Lock, Single Magnet, Brushed Anodized Aluminum
Also known as: 8310X28, RU-831028, RCI-8310X28
These hard-working multi-purpose electromagnetic locks enhance building security and install quickly.
Several standard features make these magnets the "workhorse" of the industry. The adjustable mounting bracket has been enhanced with keyhole mounting to support the magnet's weight during initial installation, freeing the installer's hands to affix the magnet mounting screws. The removable cavity cover offers quick, easy access to wiring.
These models feature a built-in, adjustable time delay with instant unlock and de-layed relock (up to 110 seconds), which can be controlled by any standard switching device.
- Single Magnet
- Brushed Anodized Aluminum Finish
- Larger (Right Angled) LED size for better visibility (SCS versions only)
- Built-in time delay (instant release with adjustable relock, programmable from 0-110 seconds)
- Field selectable voltage - 12/24VDC
- MOV surge protection
- No residual magnetism
- Low energy consumption
- Hardened steel armature nut