Power-Sonic PS-612 6V 1.4 Ah Rechargeable SLA Battery (F1)
Also known as: PS612, PW-PS612
The PowerSonic PS-612 is a 6V 1.4 Ah Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Battery. The PS-612-F1 uses .187 terminals, also known as F1 terminals. The PowerSonic PS-612 has a variety of uses in many applications, including in Burglar Alarm Systems, Access Control Systems and Fire Alarm Systems. This 6 Volt 1.4 Amp Hour model is one of our top PowerSonic batteries, as it can be used for a variety of applications that call for a 6 Volt 1.4 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid battery, regardless of it's application!
- Weight (Approximate): 10.24 oz
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Product Series: PS
- Product Type: Battery
- Weight (Approximate) (g): 290.299
- Battery Size: Proprietary Battery Size
- Output Voltage: 6 V DC
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Capacity (mAh): 1200
- Battery Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA)
- Battery Rechargeable: Yes
- Environmental Certification: WEEE
- Application/Usage: Emergency Lighting, Fire System, General Purpose, Medical, Security System, Toy, UPS
- Depth: 3.8"
- Depth (mm): 97.028
- Height: 2.2"
- Height (mm): 55.88
- Width: 0.9"
- Width (mm): 23.876
- Output Voltage (V DC): 6
- Rugged: Yes
For more information about the Powersonic PS-612, please contact us.