Power-Sonic PS-1250 F1 12V 5 Ah SLA Battery
Also known as: PS1250F1, PW-PS1250F1
The PowerSonic PS-1250F1 is a 12V, 5 Ah, Sealed Lead Acid Battery with F1 (.187") terminals.
Often used as backup power for Burglar, Fire, and Access Control Systems, the PowerSonic PS-1250F1 features an absorbent gas mat and valve regulation technology to expel internal gases that result from overcharge.
The Power-Sonic PS-1250F1 has a leak-proof seal, which means it can be installed in any orientation.
Power-Sonic Batteries are Guaranteed to be Freshly Stocked & Fully Charged.
- 12 volt, 5 Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- F1 (.187") terminals
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A and C.A.B. certifi ed
- U.L. recognized under fi le number MH 20845